3 members, 25 messages added in the last 7 days
MCneeds is a grassroots organization that advocates for the improvement in the quality of life for individuals with disabilities and their families in Montgomery County, Maryland. Its membership includes parents, advocates, lawyers, teachers and many others. While its focus is primarily special education, MCneeds advocates for and addresses other issues that impact the lives of individuals with disabilities.
- Special Education
- Dec 31, 1999
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.