How to install the MC IDE with LiveCode 4.5 1080

  • h_flco
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 24, 2010
      Use the Files link on the left for what to do to get the MC IDE working with LiveCode v4.5 1080.

      There are step by step guidance notes for both Windows and Mac OS X, along with what to do if the result doesn't look right (as in no menubar or icons on the Home stack in Mac OS X).

      I have tried to be as comprehensive as possibe; if there are any improvements and/or corrections to be made, do please let me know.

      Hugh Senior
      FLCo