Re: [MC_IDE] [ANN] MetaCard IDE 4.1

  • Richard Gaskin
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 28, 2011
      On 6/28/11 8:07 PM, Vokey, John wrote:
      > Wonderful news. Except: so how do I actually use it? Do I replace files, copy something somewhere, invoke an incantation, wait for the Genius Gay to write a new installer, or what?

      She did, but it was posted to the MC IDE discussion list which had
      previously been the main communications channel for MC stuff:

      <http://lists.runrev.com/pipermail/metacard/2011-June/010907.html>

      If you're no longer subscribed to the MC IDE discussion list, you may
      have missed this earlier post about the new mcStandaloneBuilder:
      <http://lists.runrev.com/pipermail/metacard/2011-June/010906.html>

      Oddly enough, when I hit "Reply" on messages to this Yahoo group the
      email address is set to the wrong one (MC_IDE-owner rather than MC_IDE).

      :\

      --
      Richard Gaskin
      Fourth World