49 messages added in the last 7 days
Originally a group for Catholic women in Massachusetts seeking reform of the Catholic Church, we have grown far beyond that. We welcome women who come from a broad range of geographic and spiritual places, women of any age, spirituality,ethnicity, or sexual orientation. We decry anything which demeans or dampens the human spirit. We are progressive in our outlook, and welcome all who are concerned about spirituality, ministry, and justice. We seek dialogue and sharing of information among ourselves toward the goals of spiritual growth and a more enlightened society.
- Feb 11, 2002
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Not listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.