Marketing Announcement

  • FreeRide
    Message 1 of 2 , May 26, 2007
      FreeRide

      FreeRide.com --The fast lane to Free Stuff on The Internet

       Consumers earn FreeRide Points by shopping through our site at any of 200 major national brand retail stores like Barnes and Noble,

       Gap, Walmart, and many others.

       Consumers can also earn more FreeRide Points by taking surveys,

       reading emails, visiting FreeRide.com each day, and clicking ads on the site. Consumers don't even have to spend money to get Points and free stuff from FreeRide.

       Consumers can then redeem FreeRide Points for Free Merchandise and Gift Cards from , Walmart, Home Depot, and several other major outlets.

       In addition to getting things for free by "FreeRiding" consumers

       report that FreeRide is just a lot of fun, and the customer service

       is great.

      http://www.freeride.com

    • Mihai Daniel Frumuselu
      Message 2 of 2 , May 26, 2007
        It is both funny and strange how we can get such messages once in a
        blue moon, as long as our group is restricted to the members. But on
        the other hand it is good it happens, because an inactive group is
        closed after a while!

        Therefore, be more active my brothers and sisters in multimodality!
        We don't need intruders to keep out group alive, do we?!

        Best wishes from
        Mihai

        --- In MCA_Grimstad_2005@yahoogroups.com, FreeRide