Re: [MC-909] recording indervidual parts in cubase sx2

  • Miguel Vis
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 6 5:03 PM
      No Midi conections required
      1-MC-909: Menu, Utility, Save As SMF,transfer that file to PC via USB
      2-Cubase: import Midi File.
      Thats All!!!!
      Bye

      Miguel

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 7 12:51 AM
          Hi,

          I know the easiest way.

          just record all parts to one midi channel as you do.
          then in Cubase, click righ mouse button on the recorded midi channel

          in the Midi Options there should be (at least in version
          2.0) "Dissolve
          part"

          if you choose it, program ask if you want to separate this channel for
          separate channels or separate pitches - choose "separate channels"

          in this way, you will have everything in the right place as in MC909

          regards
          pmlost

        • anyone@t-online.de
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 8 3:29 AM
            hi miguel -
            check your date -
            you've got stuck in 2002 . . .

            btw
            smf1 import works also great for sequences done with cubase/logic etc.

            nik