Re: What's on at MAUG tonight

  • hypexed@yahoo.com.au
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1 7:29 AM
      Quoting "spyder.king" <spyder.king@...>:

      > The AntiChrist wrote ...

      Interesting assessment. Is that because of the Omen? ;-)

      > (I wouldn't say this if I wasn't half Tasmanian, - not sure which half;)

      The Devilish half? Hehe. :-)

      > Don't do any dope smuggling, they have too many dopes already!

      :-D I don't usually do any dopes either. Too sleepy for me. ;-)

      > Be careful about mentioning that you're President/Co-ordinator of 2
      > groups. Right now you could end up consensus Premier of Tasmania.

      I didn't mind when I first visited in 1995 but perhaps this time I
      should keep that quiet.

      So did you make it to the meeting? Who's going to draw up a report?

      --
      My regards,
      Damien Stewart