MAUG Re: Laser TV is here

  • Slick
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 4, 2009
      The reason we haven't seen a laser TV yet is that they have only been released in the US... but they have been out for a year.

      Not sure why only the US... although I suspect they can't turn them out fast enough ie. not enough production volume.

      BTW: OLED is great... just not yet available ie. short lifespan and small screens.

      :-)