Update #4

  • Damien Stewart
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2006
      Hello.

      Guess the update won't be out before the meeting tonight. I think they are
      a month behind overseas, did mean early February instead? Then again, I
      don't recall a year being mentioned, but I'm sure we will be using at a
      meeting soon. This year.

      --
      My regards,
      Damien Stewart

      Courtesy of the AmigaOne. And only OS4.
    • Doug Moir
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 2, 2006
        When it's done !!!!

        Next century maybe.

        Regs
        Doug

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 4, 2006
          Hello Doug

          On 3/02/2006, you wrote:

          > When it's done !!!!

          I must say, when I saw the subject I thought it a serious post about Update
          #4, and felt annoyed slightly after. :-)
          But on that joke, I should show you my OS4 interview.

          > Next century maybe.

          It will be obsolete then, 4.2 will be due out. I would have said 5, but
          that just isn't OS4.