Re: Is this possible?

  • Samantha Jones
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 15, 2008

      This Thom Chiumia guy is apathetic  woman beater and very dangerous to Malawi society. If deported there is a possibility that he would start searching for our relatives and kill them.  I suggest  they keep him there.  Don't send this monster to our peaceful country. He has already beaten up our mothers and spread enough HIV to beautiful  girls in Malawi. He is already taking TB medication---we already know about that... Please let him stay over there .

      Sama

      It is very unfair to deport Thom Chiumia from the Uk because the man
      has already faced many problems now. His divorced wife is busy
      spreading the news of their HIv status which is very traumatic to
      Thom chiumia. Leave tom alone. if he goes back to malawi he will die
      early due to fumbi. you know Tb easily gets into HIV people. What we
      can do is to encourage him to eat the three groups of food not to
      encourage the deportation issue.

      Zas

      --- In MALAWIANA@yahoogrou ps.com, Imogen Chibwatiko
      <nyamkharabweka@ ...> wrote:

      >  Nya sulu,
      >
      > It is about time somebody said something to the authorities about
      this woman beater Thom Chiumia.  When I read this story , I
      immediately gained a sense of relief. It was extremely comforting to
      finally read something that told the truth about what Thom
      Chiumia really is and the issues that have put him on the sad level
      that he is on right now.  I agree with the writers when they that
       Thom Chiumia must be deported or refused to re-enter  the UK. As
      a fellow Malawian,it is very hard to say that,but it is so true.  He
      terrorised women at Comesa hall and must pay the prize.  While many
      of the Udf officials are to blame ,it's sad to know that Thom
      Chiumia is to blame as well. By beating and stripping women naked at
      Comesa hall, he too contributed to committing the crime. It makes one
      wonder if Thom Chiumia can actually be saved if it continues this
      way. Nonetheless, Thom Chiumia must never be allowed to stay in
      Great Britain.  I just hope this

      issue was not overlooked. Let this kid Thom Chiumia apply assylum
      in Iran or Gaza,and not the UK where I studied government studies.

      > Imogen Chibwatiko
      >
      > --- On Sat, 7/12/08, Alick Nyasulu <anyasulu@.. .> wrote:On Thom
      Chiumia's deportation. ...One thing that comes to
      > > my mind...the pull down syndrome is real amongst we
      > > Malawians. Cholinga mzanu atuwe, avutike and then you are
      > > happy! Poor Malawians... kufuna kugwetsana basi...Now I can
      > > confirm many stories that I have heard about our Malawian
      > > brothers in the UK....that they go about to tell  police
      > > and authorities about fellow citizens who they are often
      > > jealosy of..nkumati ameneyu mapepala ake salibwino... they
      > > then get some few pounds as a reward...kodi mtundu wathu
      > > nsanje bwanji?
      Judas is still alive amongst most of us. Is
      > > it a subculture of poverty? Dziko silingatukuke with such
      > > kind of thinking. Kodi UK ndi yanu? Nanga what is the
      > > problem?
      > >
      > > This thing of trying to pull someone down is nosense! As
      > > the lord Jesus said " Let who has no sin throw the
      > > first stone on this woman"..when the Pharisees came to
      > > tempt to him with their wicked reading of the Moses Law

    • zasolobana
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 16, 2008
        It is very true for your part Jones to say that Thomu Chiumia should
        stay with Gordon Brown in the UK. if he comes back home he will be
        misused by other politicians again. his combination with Ndaga is a
        bad one. Even in Malawi to get ARv will be a big plobrem, so he
        should stay for the sake of Malawi.

        Zas

        --- In MALAWIANA@yahoogroups.com, Samantha Jones <sulithadziko@...>