No activity in last 7 days
- The Definitive Maico Registry – Welcome to the internet's largest group of Maico enthusiasts from around the world. Please feel free to join our group and even post your Maico serial numbers in our registry. Note: You have the option of remaining anonymous in the registry and submitting as much or as little information as you prefer but please provide chassis and engine numbers at the very least. Information fields in the registry include chassis number, engine number, year, model, and if desired: owner name, owner state or country, distinguishing features about the bike (ie: GP frame, square barrel, yellow AW, Wheelsmith accessories, etc.) and notes (ie: original owner, mismatched chassis and engine, racer, museum piece, core bike, etc.) Go the the "Database" link and add your information to the "Official Maico Registry" or email me the info and I will update it. Thanks in advance for participating. - Travis - No membership is required, but it is helpful, so take a second to register, please. Please note that information posted here is by enthusiasts, not necessarily professionals. We recommend that you check with a professional mechanic before applying advice posted here to your own motorcycles. PHOTO: Tom Rapp getting air, Maico 250, around 1970.
- Jan 28, 2002
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.