1980 440 Basket case for sale...

  • telico_2000
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 31, 2009
      Started a restoration project on a 1980 440 Maico, but do not have time and resources to complete... I have Frame, swing arm, wheels, Forks with crown & triple-clamp, gas tank, old plastics, pipe (needs repair), and old rebuildable Corte-Cosso shocks. The motor hasn't been apart, but from outward signs will need a shift shaft and perhaps a kick-start shaft. The frame, swing arm, fork lowers, and stock rear springs have been powder coated red. I am asking what Ihave invested: $600.00. allmototire@ comcast.net
    • Michael Birditt
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 31, 2009
        What part of the country are you in ??

        Michael

        To: MAICOMOTORCYCLES@yahoogroups.com
        From: telico_2000@...
        Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 15:31:27 +0000
        Subject: [MAICOMOTORCYCLES] 1980 440 Basket case for sale...

        Started a restoration project on a 1980 440 Maico, but do not have time and resources to complete... I have Frame, swing arm, wheels, Forks with crown & triple-clamp, gas tank, old plastics, pipe (needs repair), and old rebuildable Corte-Cosso shocks. The motor hasn't been apart, but from outward signs will need a shift shaft and perhaps a kick-start shaft. The frame, swing arm, fork lowers, and stock rear springs have been powder coated red. I am asking what Ihave invested: $600.00. allmototire@ comcast.net

      • Donald Daugherty
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 31, 2009
          Graham, Washington.... in the Northwest

          Cheers