Reported effects of Magnetic Vortex Hyper-Ionization Device:
1) Production of extreme High Voltage.
2) The rotating magnetic field spins compass needle.
1) EM Doppler effects.
2) Time dilation (measured from inside) with all that follows it:
- Resultant time compression of EM radiation.
- Resultant decrease in perceived inertia and mass.
- Resultant greater perceived acceleration with less force (measured from inside).
- Resultant speed compression (low speed inside, appears as high speed outside).
3) Shielding effect on the inside by the oblate spheroids of ionized particles and electrons outside the device. Anything that comes in contact with the rotating ionization cloud would be heated and swirled.
- Quantum Physics
- Jun 16, 2003
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.