No activity in last 7 days
"Come on over and taste authentic, gourmet, New Orleans' style cuisine. Al Copeland gave his family's name to this restaurant "out of a sincere sense of pride and confidence in the menu and staff." Locals and tourists know this restaurant is the ultimate New Orleans experience. That's why everyone loves it! Including New Orleans Magazine which named Copeland's of New Orleans the BEST "Cajun Restaurant" for the 9th winning year." Opening soon, in Memphis and Little Rock.
- Retail Management
- May 13, 2006
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.