1/6 T34 tracks for sell

  • elf1564
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 4, 2002
      Our EastPac group have a few sets of LST 1/6 (NOT 1/16) T34 tracks for
      sell. These tracks are spun cast using a zinc alloy metal. I know
      quite a few members on this group like scratch building LST's. We have
      the track for your large scale T34 project. These are limited and
      priced right! Email me at elf1564@... for info and pictures.

      Thanks and by the way the picture of the converted tank at the front
      of the forum is great! You gotto love scratching a new project.

      Rusty Bates