holla

  • voetbal_lizard
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 9, 2005
      So though I'm a fan of the world wide web, I have never been part of
      a "yahoo group" before and am kinda clueless as to how it works. Can I
      put pictures on here and then my family back home can see them? Oh,
      and currently my bling bling is out of commission, seems I haven't been
      receiving all my texts anyway, hopefully I'll get it fixed this weekend
      while I'm in Darkhan. Hey John M. - why the heck haven't you been
      returning my texts.

      Elizabeth (unmarried one)