In Memoriam - Fred Carlin, 1942-2005
M-World English is an internet-based special interest group for Mensans intrigued by language differences among English-speaking countries. We strongly discourage political arguments and general chat not directly related to the English language as written and spoken worldwide.
We're here to discuss the nuances and differences in English spoken world-wide and have members from:
Australia, Belgium, Brasil, Canada, Egypt, Finland, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Malaysia, Nederland, New Zealand, Pakistan, the Philippines, Singapore, Slovenia, South Africa, Sweden (Sverige), Switzerland, the United Kingdom and the United States.
Come join us. We promise our discussions are civilised/civilized. More eSIGs here.
Mensa. It's all good.
- Nov 18, 2003
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Not listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.