The Voluntary Simplicity approach to life management is less stressful and more fulfilling -- it's a way to reduce the number of hours spent working hard just to survive and increase the time spent with children, friends, family, relaxing, contributing to the community, and just having a chance to slow down and enjoy life.
Share tips and tricks, success and sacrifices, frustration and freedom with this support network of intelligent members.
No advertising, please.
Neither AML nor the list manager is responsible for individual message content.
Mensa is an organization of persons with exceptional intelligence. The sole requirement for membership in Mensa is to score in the top 2% of any of a number of standardized tests.
- Voluntary Simplicity
- Jun 5, 2000
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.