test

  • John Caradimas
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 4, 1999
      this is a test to the M-1911 Mailing List

      -------
      John Caradimas
      Business Development
      Cosmoline S.A.
    • oneillwj@aol.com
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 5 5:31 PM
        I sent a post and was returned, testing.
      • Bill Boyer
        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 11, 2002
          This is a test, it's only a test. If this had been a real email...

          Bill Boy
          (juzz cheken)
        • kj1
          Message 4 of 8 , Jun 11, 2002
            I know Bill ...
            ""If this had been a real email ... it would have read ...

            Jury awards Earth First! activists $4.4 million
            JUSTIN PRITCHARD, Associated Press Writer
            Tuesday, June 11, 2002

            (06-11) 13:49 PDT OAKLAND, Calif. (AP) --

            Twelve years after they were arrested in the bombing of their own car, two Earth First! activists were awarded $4.4 million Tuesday in a federal suit claiming they were framed by Oakland police and FBI agents.

            After 17 days of deliberations, jurors awarded the money to activist Darryl Cherney and the estate of Judi Bari, who died of cancer in 1997.

            kj1

            "Are you ready"?....."Lets Roll " !
            --Todd Beamer, 9-11-01
            --An American Hero

            This is a test, it's only a test. If this had been a real email...

            Bill Boy
            (juzz cheken)

            Brought to you, by the:

            M-1911 Pistols Home Page
            http://www.m1911.org

            To unsubscribe: Send an e-mail to:

            Be sure you send the e-mail using the same address
            as the one you subscribed from.

          • John Caradimas
            Message 5 of 8 , Jun 11, 2002
              OK, what were the results of this test? Are we expecting something? Like in
              nine months? What????

              ------

              John Caradimas SV1CEC
              The M-1911 Pistols Home Page
              http://www.m1911.org

              Message 6 of 8 , Jun 11, 2002
                LOL Tank you no! I'm way to old to be a papa again!!!!!!

                The problem seems to be with Yahoo. I'm only getting part of the posts on
                some lists, none on some others, and the same thing happens when I try to
                post something. The "fun" part is that the lists are all doing different
                things. For example, it appears that I can post to this list, yet I got a
                "bounce notice" when I sent the test and never received it on this end. I
                think this is all caused by spacemen from the planet Betelquiese. A place
                that is known for quieesy food and the home of the queisanard.

                Bill Boy
                (dratted puters anyway!)

                http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

              • jbvoll@msn.com
                Message 7 of 8 , Jun 12, 2002
                  Hmmmmm, I seem to be having the same problem, getting replies to topics that I have not received as of yet.

                  Jim V.

                  NE CONJUGE NOBISCUM
                  MOLON LABE

                  www.1911forum.com

                  Message 8 of 8 , Jun 12, 2002
                    Don't be alarmed, it is our friendly Yahoo who has a mind of its own. I had
                    the list modereated (for new members) for some time. Then I switch it back
                    to non-moderated. Yahoo still moderates it! Go figure!

                    Rgds

                    ------

                    John Caradimas SV1CEC
                    The M-1911 Pistols Home Page