No activity in last 7 days
The Lyme Resource Group (Marin County, CA) is "dedicated to actively pursuing traditional and complementary approaches to overcoming Lyme disease and all of its associated anomalies through research, sharing information and documenting results." Meetings are held the second Thursday of the month, venue varies and is posted via email. This forum provides a source for members to post information on upcoming events, initiate carpools, and post files or articles shared in meetings.
- Health Care
- Nov 11, 2004
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.