RE: [Luxology] nvidia support

  • Julian Baum
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2004
      No convinced there is a list........just prior to downloading, I think, you
      get a warning about consumer grade Nvidia cards, but it doesn't say which
      ones, as far as I can see.

      Log on to the Modo forum on cgtalk.com where there are at least two threads
      dealing with Nvidia issues. I'm using an FX1100 with the Alias/Newtek
      certified driver at 53.03, but am seeing considerable instability with
      display aspects of Modo even then.

      Whether they include the FX series cards in the "consumer grade" I have no
      idea - perhaps they do, at least the 'cheaper' ones anyway!

      Julian.
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 1, 2004
        Well, I will ask again. :)

        Since my english is bad and I didn't find anything on luxology.com, I ask
        the list if modo is compatible with xsi. In the promo videos, there is a lot
        of saying of compatibility with maya, but, well, I don't use him. :)

        I modell in xsi and I enjoy that, but after the modo promo videos, I'm
        tempted, no denying. So, is there a way to modell in modo and then
        import/export to xsi to do textures, lightning, etc?

        Really apreciate a answer.

        Thanks, best regards,
        Mauricio

      • Dan Ablan
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 1, 2004
          You can export your models and load them into XSI.

          Dan

          _____

          Since my english is bad and I didn't find anything on luxology.com, I ask
          the list if modo is compatible with xsi. In the promo videos, there is a lot
          of saying of compatibility with maya, but, well, I don't use him. :)

          I modell in xsi and I enjoy that, but after the modo promo videos, I'm
          tempted, no denying. So, is there a way to modell in modo and then
          import/export to xsi to do textures, lightning, etc?

          Really apreciate a answer.

          Thanks, best regards,
          Mauricio

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

          <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129o74o6a/M=294855.5468653.6549235.3001176/D=gr
          oups/S=1705007295:HM/EXP=1096722570/A=2376776/R=0/SIG=11ldm1jvc/*http:/promo
          tions.yahoo.com/ydomains2004/index.html> click here

          <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=294855.5468653.6549235.3001176/D=groups/S=
          :HM/A=2376776/rand=383750142>

          _____

          Yahoo! Groups Links