OT

  • jacqueline austin
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 3, 2004
      Hi! I just wanted to keep everybody up-to-date on what is going on
      with my Dad. Dad took a bad turn for the worse on Tuesday am. We
      got a call early am that the nurse manager wasn't sure if he would
      survive the day. We went up and stayed with him all day and the next
      morning, my sister, Judy, came back from Connecticut. She had just
      gone home the day before. Anyway, he's really slipping and hasn't
      been able to eat or drink anything today. They have a hospice nurse
      staying with him through the night and will call us if he starts
      getting worse. He was really agitated earlier today but they are
      giving him ativan along with the morphine and time release oxicoton
      and he is resting easier. Just wanted to let everyone know how
      things are going.

      Jackie
    • jacqueline austin
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 14, 2004
        I just want to let everyone know I may not be posting for a few
        days. My mother-in-law has had multiple strokes this week and the
        doctors now say she has anywhere from a few days to hours. Last
        night she was somewhat responsive but today she isn't. They've had
        to increase her oxygen and everything is starting to shut down.

        I'll keep you all updated.

        Love,

        Jackie
      • jacqueline austin
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 16, 2004
          I just wanted to let everyone know that Tom's Mom passed away last
          night. Thank you all for your kind words and prayers. You'll never
          know how much it is appreciated.

          Love,
          Jackie
        • jacqueline austin
          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 19, 2004
            Well, I just want to thank everyone for the thoughts and prayers. We
            had the funeral yesterday and thankfully Tom's Mom is no longer
            suffering. I have a ton of e-mails to go through and hope to be back
            in the swing of things soon. Thanks again for everything.

            Love,
            Jackie
          • Travis and Jenn Bartimus
            Message 5 of 7 , Oct 22, 2004
              I had to change internet service again.. I hope to be back sending emails again soon..

              Jenn B