Tenor Guitar

  • angstymerman
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 24, 2009
      Good day, everyone.

      I am Alden Copuyoc from Manila, Philippines, and I am interested to play the Tenor guitar. My music hugely influenced by Seth Lakeman and Ani DiFranco who use Tenor guitars in their songs (most esp. Seth). I have been a 6-string guitar-player for three years now and I have also written songs using it.

      Now, I want to learn how to play the Tenor Guitar. My main problem is that I can't find one in the Philippines. And the stuff that are being sold online are really expensive for me.

      I would like to seek for your help by asking for a copy of a blueprint/plan for a Tenor guitar. Maybe I can ask a luthier here in the Philippines to make one for me so I can start playing the TG.

      I am very passionate about learning how to play this instrument and be able to write songs using it. Hope you guys can help me.

      Thank you very much!

      Regards,
      Alden