Re: [LutheransLookingEast] Re: Lutheran Colloquium

  • Fr John Fenton
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 20, 2009
      Hi All,

      For many reasons, mostly due to time constraints, I lurk on this list. However, let me underline Rdr Christopher's offer by stating that I am willing, onlist or offlist, to address any issues for those Lutherans considering Orthodoxy. My presentation is also available in print (pdf) if that is helpful. To access it and some other materials that may be helpful, go to http://holyincarnation.org/inquirers.php.

      Fr John W Fenton, Priest
      Holy Incarnation Orthodox Church
      A Western Rite Parish in the Antiochian Orthodox Christian Archdiocese of North America

      frfenton@...
      www.holyincarnation.org