Dave, thanks for your words of wisdom!

  • Katherine
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 20, 2009
      --- In LutheransLookingEast@yahoogroups.com, Dave @¿@¬ <dnaess@...>
      wrote:

      > Howdy Katherine!
      >
      > Since I am single I must plead ignorance.
      >
      > What I would suggest would be that you explore and discuss the
      > alternatives TOGETHER.
      >
      > I followed the path from LCMS to ELCA to a seeker to Orthodoxy.
      > Orthodoxy seemed to be able to accomodate me as a seeker rather than
      > forcing me to fit myself into "the doctrinal box."
      >
      > Dave
      Hello Dave,
      You put your thoughts down so simple! It's like the bell rang as I
      read your words! Being in East TN, my choices are far and few...there
      is a Southern Baptist church almost on every corner....but, I have no
      desire for that...So, I'll take your words of wisdom to heart!

      Right now my husband is running the sound system every 3rd Sunday at
      my ELCA church....and recently he has been commenting positively about
      the words spoken...Maybe God is working on him?

      Again, I thank you for your advice....
      Katherine