RE: RE: [LutheransLookingEast] "The Gospel without the Atonement?"

  • Randy Asburry
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 22, 2007
      Anastasia,

      You and your family are in my prayers! May our gracious Savior, the Good
      Shepherd of the sheep, keep you and yours in His tender care and keeping!

      Randy

      + + + + +
      Rev. Randy Asburry
      Hope Lutheran Church
      St. Louis, MO
      <mailto:r.asburry@...> mailto:r.asburry@...

      "...we on our part shall not omit doing anything, in so far as God and
      conscience allow, that may serve the cause of Christian unity." (Augsburg
      Confession, Preface, 13; Tappert, 26).

      _____