Re: [LutheransLookingEast] First experience with Orthodox worship today and "blessed bread"

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 25, 2008
      I might add that while the bread offered during the communion portion may or may not be offered to visitors, depending on the bishop/parish, the blessed bread offered after the service is offered to everyone as a universal practice...at least in every parish I've ever seen.
      I always found it nice; while not everyone can receive communion, everyone can still participate in the blessed bread together, members, visitors, etc.