Re: 12 Things I Wish I'd Known as a Convert

  • krolechka
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 2, 2008
      Christopher, this is just brilliant! :)
      I just had a chance to read it. Wish I knew these things back then too!
      Although, I'd probably not get some (or most?) of them.
      Well, I'm still a "novice", so it's still very useful for me. :)
      Will link to your blog entry from my blog.
      Sasha

      --- In LutheransLookingEast@yahoogroups.com, "Christopher Orr"