Free Will in Conversion

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 5, 2007
      I have pulled together the 5-part post by Anastasia Theodoridis on "Free
      Will in Conversion" here:

      http://orrologion.blogspot.com/2007/11/free-will-in-conversion.html

      Make sure to take a look at the comments made to each Part of this series.

    • Anastasia Theodoridis
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 5, 2007
        Christopher, thanks for providing this topic more exposure. It seems to be one about which there is a good deal of misunderstanding. Well, no surprise; it's king of a slippery subject!

        I'd love to have some feedback from Lutherans and/or anybody else.

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 5, 2007
          I read parts of it, but not all of it yet.

          You may want to share it with the Orthodox-Lutheran Dialogue list - I'm not
          a member anymore.

          Christopher