Re: [LutheransLookingEast] Re: The lectures have been uploaded already! Hooray!

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 18, 2007
      Fr. Pat made a comment regarding that very point by quipping that the
      Anglican Church has only ever produced two theologians: John Wesley and John
      Henry Newman- the founder of Methodism and a Roman Catholic convert cum
      Cardinal.

      Fr. Pat did speak, but it was about his own journey, with some quips such as
      above thrown in, nothing about Lutheranism and Orthodoxy in particular,
      which is why it may not have been posted.

      Christopher