Re: [LutheransLookingEast] Re: Allegory in the Services

    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 27, 2007
      Yes, i get them mixed up in my head a little - probably because I am so
      comfortable with allegory, intellectually. Any other examples from the
      services you, or others, could point to? The only other one I have is "By
      the waters of Babylon..." which also signifies dashing the heads of the
      children (little temptations) against a rock - used in the weeks right
      before Lent.

      Christopher