Re: Keep us in your prayers

  • Brian
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 5, 2007
      Here is an update to our situation:

      We've moved into an apartment complex in Norwood, MA (about 30 min
      south of Holy Cross). We're on all kinds of government assistance
      while Im working part time doing graphic design for a consulting firm
      in Cambridge. The kids are doing much better already and we've only
      been here three weeks.

      Please continue to keep us in your prayers and thank you for your
      prayers so far.

      Grace and peace,
      Brian
    • JiMiRoYaL
      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 10, 2007
        May the Lord's continued blessings be your strength, Brian.

        --- In LutheransLookingEast@yahoogroups.com, "Brian" <brfinkster@...>