Re: [LutheransLookingEast] on the "Worship of the Saints" an example

  • ANATASIA THEODORIDIS
    Message 1 of 15 , Aug 5, 2007
      You're both quite right. Not dead, and Elijah never was. And no saint is.

      So, okay, I won't poke you with ANY of my hat pins. (I have three: one with a pear-shaped, pearl cap, one with a "ruby" and crystal cap, and my new, onyx pin. Pearl for a relatively benign, small prick. Ruby for drawing blood. Onyx for when I feel quite wicked.)

      :-)