Re: [LutheransLookingEast] An Orthodox "Dogmatics?" (ignore previous false post)

    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 1, 2013

      Perhaps papers from this Association's past symposia are available for you (I'm sure most were not presented in English, however):

      http://www.svots.edu/headlines/dr-peter-bouteneff-participates-international-theological-conference

      Christopher

      On Sep 25, 2013 8:44 AM, <revcatherwood@...> wrote:

      Brothers and sisters,
      Does anyone know of an Orthodox "Dogmatics" volume, or something similar to Pieper or Mueller or even Koehler's "Summary of Christian Doctrine? (I've found this the briefest, yet best/most concise)" I would like to get a little deeper into an understanding of where East/Lutheranism differs, and something like this would be helpful, systematically.
      I have seen many online sources, however, I like books. To hold. I would like something I can carry around, and not on my tablet. I like to make notes in the margins. I am old fashioned.
      Can anyone point me in a direction, or is a Dogmatics book inherently Lutheran? What do they use at the Orthodox seminaries? HELP. Thanks in advance.

      In Christ, and Him crucified,
      Robb