Nonprofit Executive Director opening

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 23, 2013
      I am passing on information regarding a nonprofit organization called
      The Treehouse that is looking for an Orthodox Christian woman
      interested in the role of Executive Director. The Treehouse provides
      clothes, diapers, etc. to mothers and babies in need, as well as
      assisting mothers in their education. Mothers take classes to earn
      credits they can spend in a local thrift store. All mothers are
      referred to from third-party agencies in the area. The Treehouse
      believes there is significant untapped resources in the community
      since currently almost 80% of donations are from the Orthodox
      community alone.

      Compensation for the Executive Director role pays $45,000 to $50,000
      to start and will be based in Wichita, KS (see here for a cost of
      living calculator:
      http://money.cnn.com/calculator/pf/cost-of-living/).

      For more information, contact Fr. Aaron Warwick at 316-204-6725 or
      stmarywichita@..., or visit wichitatreehouse.com.

      Please share with your network.

      Christopher Orr