Re: [LutheransLookingEast] Christ is Amongst us!: Liturgies etc. Recorded on Mt. Athos.

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 21, 2012
      There's a bunch on YouTube for free. There are all sorts of
      recordings for sale, too. Athos is a diverse place, too, so you can
      find Different Greek styles, Russian, Romanian, etc.

      Check out traditional, 3-part Georgian chant, too, which is different
      than Byz chant.

      Christopher

      --
      Sent from my mobile device