Christ is Amongst us!: Liturgies etc. Recorded on Mt. Athos.

  • jnanapipe
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 21, 2012
      I am trying to find valid links to recordings of the Orthodox worship music. That is, liturgies, litanies, anthems, hymns, sung scripture, and so on. Please help me find such from Mt. Athos. Links please.
      Kindest regards!
      GLORIFY CHRIST!!
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 21, 2012
        There's a bunch on YouTube for free. There are all sorts of
        recordings for sale, too. Athos is a diverse place, too, so you can
        find Different Greek styles, Russian, Romanian, etc.

        Check out traditional, 3-part Georgian chant, too, which is different
        than Byz chant.

        Christopher

        --
        Sent from my mobile device