An Urgent End Times Message

  • jsharonna
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 19, 2007
      I am in service to the Father and Christ as the Chosen One to bring
      forth the Truth to light. Together with my sisters of the Light of Life
      Ministry we have a very important message to deliver to all of mankind.

      The hourglass is nearly empty. The Great Tribulation has begun and
      Armageddon looms in the very near future. There are a total of TWO
      things that you need in order to obtain Eternal Life and Man-Made
      Religion is not one of them. (1) A Good Heart Condition. (2) An
      Acceptance of Christ as Lord and Savior.

      We urge those who wish to obtain Eternal Life in Christ's Kingdom to
      read the following very important message.

      We don't aim to twist arms or convince anyone of anything they
      aren't ready or willing to believe as their hearts will ultimately
      dictate what they perceive to be truth. However, it is also our
      responsibility to warn those who do not accept this Truth, will face
      Judgment at Armageddon. For this reason we pray that the eyes and hearts
      of all who read our message are opened to the Truth whether that is now,
      or in the near future when our words come to pass.

      OUR MESSAGE OF TRUTH

      The main theme of our Message of Truth is that those who wish to have
      eternal life must declare Jesus Christ to be Lord and Savior. This must
      be done in order to be one with His coming Kingdom.

      We realize that many will challenge our faith and the faith of others
      who also declare Jesus to be Lord. They will say that we must meet
      certain requirements of water baptism, a belief in the Trinity and other
      man-made religious ideals. If those people are of some positive energy,
      they will see the Light. If not, they will remain opposed to what is
      ministered to them. That is their Free Will choice. Even if they claim
      to be foot-step followers of Christ, they will be deemed not worthy of
      Salvation unless they exhibit the Holy Spirit from within them. If they
      believe falsehoods about Christ, cling to their man-made religious
      belief systems and exhibit no signs of positive energy, they will be
      marked accordingly by the Cherubic Order of Angels. All people are
      judged by what is really in their hearts.

      As part of our Ministry to those that oppose the Truth, we point out
      that a humble heart is the only thing that saves anyone. Without it, you
      are endowed with negative energy. What your heart is filled with is what
      springs forth with abundance from the mouth. Luke 6:45 is clear on this
      point:

      A good man produces good out of the good storeroom of his heart. An evil
      man produces evil out of the evil storeroom, for his mouth speaks from
      the overflow of the heart.

      Proverbs 4:23 is clear on the need to safeguard your heart against the
      wickedness of negative energy being stored there:

      Guard your heart above all else, for it is the source of life.

      By knowing and understanding the Truth of the Word, you treasure up
      within your hearts that of positive energy. That's what guides you (the
      Holy Spirit - Positive energy) so that you do not sin knowingly against
      Christ or his Father.

      I have treasured Your word in my heart so that I may not sin against
      You. Psalms 119:11.

      The problem with sin is that it cultivates negative energy. From the
      mind where it begins or originates, it creeps down into your heart. Then
      you're in trouble. That's why it's not a sin to think a bad thought, if
      you dismiss it. You did not act on it. Therefore, it is not a sin. But
      if you dwell on the wrong thought, it will creep on down into your heart
      and become a part of you. So, above all else, safeguard your hearts.

      WHAT ABOUT WATER BAPTISM?

      It is not necessary to be baptized in water to be saved. Jesus Christ
      was the forerunner. In Christ's Ministry, baptism in water was used to
      anoint him by his Father. It was continued by his disciples, because he
      had not yet ascended to Heaven, and had not yet received the Kingdom
      Authority that would later be bestowed upon him by his Father Yahweh.
      Once that had been fully accomplished, the Light of Truth became the
      baptism via the Light of Christ. The Savior's instructions given at
      Matthew 28:19-20, you see the baptism it speaks of is a baptism of Holy
      Spirit.

      Go, therefore, and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the
      name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them
      to observe everything I have commanded you. And remember, I am with you
      always, to the end of the age.

      This takes place when one truly comes to understand the Father of Jesus
      Christ and accept Him as Truth. Water is no longer necessary to be
      sanctified. The purpose of baptism before Christ was to symbolize the
      shedding of one's former ways of sinful conduct. That was
      sanctification. Now, the baptism of sanctification is done as mentioned
      above. The Holy Ghost transformation is performed through the Light of
      Christ.

      WILL YOU BE DAMNED IF NOT BAPTISED IN WATER?

      Children pass over without water baptism. Some die at birth or are
      aborted. The children have special status with the Creator. They are not
      damned and neither are adults that are not water baptized. What would
      happen if you were shipwrecked for the remainder of you life? How could
      God justify not giving you a chance to learn His Sovereign Will at
      transition? The only requirement for Christ's salvation is that of a
      humble heart. Once you are with Christ, he knows your humble heart will
      accept him. When you passed through his Light, you were then baptized as
      a Holy Ghost. The water baptism would be nil in Christ's eyes. It is the
      HEART that Saves. Nothing else can get you into the Kingdom unless your
      heart is of Positive energy. Yahweh Himself reveals this at Jeremiah
      17:10.

      I, the LORD, examine the mind, I test the heart to give to each
      according to his way, according to what his actions deserve.

      If the heart were not the thing of importance, He would not search it.
      It is not the outward appearance that Saves, but what is hidden deep
      within the heart.

      ALL POSITIVE ENERGY PEOPLE ARE ACCEPTABLE

      People of all nationalities, regardless of race, color or religion are
      open to the Salvation of Christ.

      Then I saw another angel flying in mid-heaven, having the eternal gospel
      to announce to the inhabitants of the earth to every nation, tribe,
      language, and people. Revelation 14:6.

      Hear this, all you peoples; listen, all who inhabit the world, both low
      and high, rich and poor together. Psalms 49:1-2.

      Then Peter began to speak: In truth, I understand that God doesn't show
      favoritism, but in every nation the person who fears Him and does
      righteousness is acceptable to Him. Acts 10:34-35.

      REMEMBER - IT'S A FREE WILL CHOICE

      Everyone has Free Will Choice in the decision and are able to choose one
      way or the other. That's why we will not try to force the Truth on to
      anyone.

      I call heaven and earth as witnesses against you today that I have set
      before you life and death, blessing and curse. Choose life so that you
      and your descendants may live, love the LORD your God, obey Him, and
      remain faithful to Him. For He is your life, and He will prolong your
      life in the land the LORD swore to give to your fathers Abraham, Isaac,
      and Jacob. Deuteronomy 30:19-20

      But if it doesn't please you to worship the LORD, choose for yourselves
      today the one you will worship: the gods your fathers worshiped beyond
      the Euphrates River, or the gods of the Amorites in whose land you are
      living. As for me and my family, we will worship the LORD. Joshua 24:15

      If you carefully obey My commands I am giving you today, to love the
      LORD your God and worship Him with all your heart and all your soul, I
      will provide rain for your land in season, the early and late rains, and
      you will harvest your grain, new wine, and oil. I will provide grass in
      your fields for your livestock. You will eat and be satisfied. Be
      careful that you are not enticed to turn aside, worship, and bow down to
      other gods. Then the LORD's anger will burn against you. He will close
      the sky, and there will be no rain; the land will not yield its produce,
      and you will perish quickly from the good land the LORD is giving you.
      Deuteronomy 11:13-17

      This is how we are sure that we have come to know Him: by keeping His
      commands. 1 John 2:3

      SALVATION - KINGDOM MESSAGE COMPLETED

      Now, either you will accept or reject the Truth we have ministered to
      you. Since everyone should come to understand that actions result in
      consequences, we deliver the following warning. If you decide to refuse
      the truth, then you will know what is ahead--even if you reject that
      also, at this time. Later on, you will see our words come to life. If
      you accept the Truth now but are later tempted to cultivate a negative
      energy within your heart, then the warning we share might help to
      prevent that from happening.

      YAHWEH'S BITTER-SWEET WARNING TO ALL PEOPLE OF THE EARTH

      He that exercises faith in the Son has everlasting life. He that
      disobeys the Son will not see life. The Wrath of God remains upon him.

      The one who believes in the Son has eternal life, but the one who
      refuses to believe in the Son will not see life; instead, the wrath of
      God remains on him. John 3:36

      Once you have been given the Message of Truth, if you do not obey it you
      are exercising your Free Will choice. However, it will result in eternal
      death at the Judgment. Just as Satan and his angels cannot have free
      reign in creation - neither will it be permitted of those that exercise
      that choice. Your fate is upon your own head.

      Therefore I testify to you this day that I am innocent of everyone's
      blood, for I did not shrink back from declaring to you the whole plan of
      God. Acts 20:26-27

      The above scripture reveals we will be clean from the blood of those who
      make the wrong choice. If you are so cultivated with negative energy
      that you hear and know that what we speak is Truth and you continue to
      sin willfully by rejecting that Truth, then you will lose the
      Sacrificial Hope of Salvation. Time will eventually run out. Armageddon
      is the final Judgment Chapter.

      For if we deliberately sin after receiving the knowledge of the truth,
      there no longer remains a sacrifice for sins Hebrews 10:26

      to proclaim the year of the LORD's favor, and the day of our God's
      vengeance... Isaiah 61:2

      The tumult reaches to the ends of the earth because the LORD brings a
      case against the nations. He enters into judgment with all flesh. As for
      the wicked, He hands them over to the sword [This is] the LORD's
      declaration. Jeremiah 25:31

      I tell you that on the day of judgment people will have to account for
      every careless word they speak. Matthew 12:36

      When I say to the wicked, 'O wicked man, you will surely die,' and you
      do not speak out to dissuade him from his ways, that wicked man will die
      for his sin, and I will hold you accountable for his blood." Ezekiel
      33:8

      SANCTIFICATON OF THE CREATOR'S NAME

      This GOOD NEWS of the Kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited
      earth and bear witness to all the nations. The nations will be made to
      know Yahweh. His Name must be sanctified before the nations.

      I will honor the holiness of My great name, which has been profaned
      among the nations the name you have profaned among them. The nations
      will know that I am Yahweh "the declaration of the Lord GOD "when I
      demonstrate My holiness through you in their sight. Ezekiel 36:23

      So I will make My holy name known among My people Israel and will no
      longer allow it to be profaned. Then the nations will know that I am the
      LORD, the Holy One in Israel. Ezekiel 39:7

      ARE THERE ANY FREE RIDES TO ETERNAL BLISS?

      Anyone that believes they can get a free ride through eternity without
      going through Christ, please read:

      There is salvation in no one else, for there is no other name under
      heaven given to people by which we must be saved. Acts 4:12

      Once you have received the Truth, you are under obligation by the
      Creator.

      Wisdom is supreme so get wisdom. And whatever else you get, get
      understanding. Proverbs 4:7

      For more FREE information you can visit the following links:

      Our Ministry website: http://www.lightoflifeministry.com
      <http://www.lightoflifeministry.com/>

      The End Times Truths website: http://www.EndTimesTruths.com
      <http://endtimestruths.com/>

      And for Free End Times e-Book Newsletters visit:
      http://stores.lulu.com/endtimestruths
      <http://stores.lulu.com/store.php?fAcctID=558806>

      (All Scripture references are from the Holman Christian Standard Bible)