RE: [LutheransLookingEast] Talk to the authors of "Changing Churches"

  • Fr John W Fenton
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 22, 2012
      Thanks, Rdr Christopher, for making this flyer available.

      Rosemarie, I will ask Dn Gregory about audio or visual recordings.

      Fr John W Fenton

      Priest, Holy Incarnation Orthodox Church

      LOCATION: 1385 Goddard Rd, Lincoln Park MI 48146

      MAIL: 8941 Quandt Ave, Allen Park MI 48101

      313.282.6153

      frfenton@...