Re: [LutheransLookingEast] Infant Communion Paper

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2011
      Attachments are not allowed on Yahoo! Groups, but you can upload documents
      to the Files section of the Group via the Group homepage at
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LutheransLookingEast/.

      I can honestly say I did no wrestling with the idea of infant communion
      when inquiring into Orthodoxy. It seemed to be a no-brainer if one already
      accepts infant baptism and the historical record.

      Christopher