Re: [LutheransLookingEast] Jame's R. Payton's Light from the Christian East

  • Benjamin Harju
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 21, 2011
      A nice book on St. Irenaeus's theology is "Man and the Incarnation" by
      Gustaf Wingren. I read it first in seminary, and it was influential in my
      journey to Orthodoxy, though it is not written by an Orthodox author. I
      recommended it to my priest, who thought it was very good, too. It used to
      be out of print, but is available again. (I just ordered it for myself the
      other day.)