Romans 5:12 Podcast

  • Oruaseht
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2010
      I came across these Podcasts on Original Sin from ArchBishop Lazar. I found this one quite interesting as it discusses the problems with Romans 5:12 (mentioned earlier in these discussion threads). There are others that are quite enlightening in his YouTube Channel.

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oa10rHeISPc

      They are great if anyone is interested in unravelling further the differences in Orthodox theology and Lutheranism, especially regarding the major doctrine of Original Sin for Lutherans.