Re: [LutheransLookingEast] Comparing Luther and the East on Sin

  • xcjorr@gmail.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 5, 2010
      Dcn Matthew is now Hieromonk Fr. Irenaeus. He is now in SF teaching at a local university while also the headmaster of the ROCOR school there.

      From: xcjorr@... < xcjorr@... >
      To: LutheransLookingEast@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thursday, July 15, 2010, 7:41 AM

      Romanides' "The Ancestral Sin" and various Orthodox responses to it, pro and con. I believe it is addressed in "Orthodox Dogmatic Theology", too, but I don't have it at hand. A search online will result in quite a lot of material.