St. Louis Iconography Class on 'The Reclining Christ, or Anapeson'

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 8, 2009
      *Iconography Class with Master iconographer, Phil Zimmerman
      Icon subject: The Reclining Christ, or Anapeson *

      *WHEN*

      Sunday, November 8th, 1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
      Monday - Friday, November 9th - 13th, 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
      Saturday, November 14th, 9:00 a.m. - noon

      *WHERE*

      All Saints of North America Orthodox Christian Church
      2550 Schuetz Road
      Maryland Heights, MO 63043
      (314) 994-0220
      www.allsaints-stl.org

      Out of town guests can stay at a variety of hotels in the nearby Westport
      Plaza area.

      *COST*

      The cost of the class is $300
      Cost includes all supplies � boards, paint, etc.

      *RSVP*

      RSVP for the class by leaving a message at the parish.

      Contact Fr. Steven Salaris at 314.994.0220 or Mark Schaefering at
      314.993.0990 for more information.

    • Kimberly Sparling
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 8, 2009
        Thank you for posting this. I am taking a workshop on iconography this
        coming Saturday at St. Basil (Kansas City, KS). As a visual artist I find
        them beautiful and fascinating.
        Kim in KC