a vesperal prayer before the icon of the Virgin Mother

  • DonPedroGordo
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2009
      "As hurt and weeping children run to their mother for gentle care and consolation, so do we weak ones run to Thee, O Virgin Mother of the Most High God. Hear our entreaty and by thy prayers unto Him cleanse the unclean sores of our sins." [...a vesperal prayer before the icon of the Virgin Mother of Christ excerpted from the Service to St John of San Francisco]