Cherokee Tribune - Woodstock minister to lead lecture series at Ber

  • byza7@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 4, 2009
      _Click here: Cherokee Tribune - Woodstock minister to lead lecture series
      at Berry College_
      (http://cherokeetribune.com/pages/full_story/push?article-Woodstock+minister+to+lead+lecture+series+at+Berry+College%20&id=3808167-Woo
      dstock+minister+to+lead+lecture+series+at+Berry+College)

      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 5, 2009
        Too bad this is so far away...not quite 3 hours from Athens...too far for a
        work night! I have been wanting to set up a single lecture or even a
        lecture series in the Athens area covering patristics and the ancient
        church. I figure in a college town there might be interest in this sort of
        thing...but I don't know how to go about getting the right speakers. If we
        had a series my own priest would take one night and cover iconography.

        Let us know if there will be audio files available. Thanks-----R