Re: [LutheransLookingEast] introduction

  • David MIELKE
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 18, 2009
      Kim,

      Have you explored Western Rite Orthodoxy under the Antiochian Orthodox Church. It is fully Orthodox yet retains a Western liturgical influence which resonates with Lutherans and Episcopalians. The Western Rite Book of Common Prayer was published this year and may be obtained thorugh Lancelot Andrewes Press.

      Go to the Antiochian web site and read about the Western Rite.

      Blessings,

      David

      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 18, 2009
        Thank you, I will check it out.