Re: [LutheransLookingEast] Re: Close(d) Communion

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 18 2:03 PM
      Yes. What else would it be? Not sure what you are getting at.

      Christopher

      On Sat, Apr 18, 2009 at 11:13 AM, oruaseht <oruaseht@...> wrote:

      > Thanks for the post - but just to clarify, it is indeed Baptism and
      > Chrismation (in the Orthodox Church, in the Orthodox manner) that are the
      > standard which permit one to receive the Eucharist in the Holy Orthodox
      > Church?

    • oruaseht
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 18 10:07 PM
        Thanks for you reply. Your previous post was quite lengthy and seemed to simply be saying that admission to the Eucharist is based on Baptism and Chrismation - but in an overly detailed manner. I just wanted to clarify that I have the correct understanding of the Orthodox practice of Closed Communion. Thanks again for your reply.