Lutheran Convert of Optina

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 9 1:34 PM
      Here is a book by/about Fr. Clement Sederholm, the son of a Lutheran pastor,
      convert to Orthodoxy and cell attendant to one of the sainted Elders of
      Optina in 1800s Russia. I have heard of his letters to his father about his
      conversion, but they have never been translated into English (and I don't
      know Russian).

      For anyone that may be interested, a friend in Russia provided a link to a
      recent edition of his works:

      http://www.pravkniga.ru/jiznpodvijnikov.html?id=4216

      If anyone is returning from Russia and may be able to bring back a copy I
      would be very greatful (and would obviously repay you). I could probably
      find someone to translate it. Of course, if someone just wanted to copy the
      letters to his father or scan and email them, that would be good, too.