95Re: [LutheransLookingEast] Re: Just Joined

  • Brian Fink
    Apr 25, 2007
      Dear Salvatore,

      Its not a silly question and yes they do "feel" different for me at least. When venerating the icon of a saint or singing the Paraclesis, I am always aware that I am giving them honor and praise because of what God has done through them. They are never acting independant of God's grace. But when singing or praying to God, there is a whole different level there. I am worshipping the Trinune God.

      Chrysostom

      Salvatore Sberna <salsberna@...> wrote:
      Thanks guys,
      That does clear things up a bit. But I'm just wondering if worshiping and
      venerating...um...*feel *any different. This sounds like a silly question
      (probably because it is), but I'd like to hear ya'lls experience. Thanks
      again.

      Sal